2011年10月25日星期二

The Assignment for Berlin Calling

Questions:
1.He said, drug can help him relaxing. Drug also as a way can help him to escape the emotional turmoil he experienced in losing his mother.

2.I think his fans take drug just for fun. They think taking drug can bring their mind to Ickarus' music. His fans take snort cocaine and ingest pills.

3.I think he does not know drug can hurt his health. He tries new thing, and he is rebel. Everybody in the subculture is on drugs. 

4.I think it is different. I never see people take brug in my live. I do not go to bar, and drink in the bar. My parents always do not allow go to bar. I also do not smoke. My life is different between the movie.

5.I think no.

6. Sorry, I did not see similar "cult movies" of US origin.


After watch this movie, I think this movie's story is easy to understand. The actor Paul Kalkbrenner shows his music in this movie. He has nice performance in this movie. In this movie Ickarus take drug. He think taking drug can help him feel better and relaxing. Taking drug is as a way can  exclude Ickarus' stress and the pain of his emotion or spirit. Ickarus is also a young man, he is a rebel person. Sometime he think taking drug can help him make music. However, he found his inspiration was given by his real life. When he in the hospital, he found something at last he made  a nice CD.

From this movie we need to think about what things we should need and own. Some things do not bring or give you real life. Ickarus lost his girlfriend, but at last he knows what is most important for him. In China, some young people go to the bar. They drink a lot, someone take drug. They think drinking  and drug can make them happy. They also think drinking and drug can make thme relaxing. They do not know what is correct way that can make them happy and relaxing.

没有评论:

发表评论