2011年9月13日星期二

Group Speech.

I am Hui, and I am in the group one. In my group, my topic is Berlin. I told about some information about Berlin.
Berlin is the capital city ogf Germany. It is one of the 16 states odf Germany. With a population of 3.45 million people. Berlin is the biggest city in Germany. Berlin come s from two small cities one is Colin the other one is Berlin. Bertrade routes crossed the River Spree and quickly become a commercial.

Early Modem Period
Berlin made money, making luxury goods for the Prussian court and suppliies for the Prussian military.

The Industrial Recolution
Berlion become Germany's main rail hub. End the 19th century, Berlin become Germany's banking and financial center.

Massive Unemployment
Only compensated from construction of east Berlin. Berlin has been called the capital of poverty, so many people on the wellfare. Firguress indicate the first surplus in the history of the city state.

Resources: Wikipedia

没有评论:

发表评论